- Posted a $750 Cash Bond for Battery resulting in Bodily Injury
- Released for No Judicial Review on Driving While Suspended-Prior
Lynn, Joe Jr
- Released back to another Agency after a Court Ordered Hearing
- Released upon his Own Recognizance for Failure to Appear-Fines & Costs
- Released for No Judicial Review on Two Counts of Possession of a Schedule I-IV Controlled Substance, Operating While Intoxicated-Endangering, Operating a Vehicle with a Schedule I or II Controlled Substance & Unlawful Possession or use of a Legend Drug
- Posted a $750 Cash Bond for Invasion of Privacy-No Contact Order with Prior
The Marshall County Sheriff’s Department Reserves are happy to announce the winner of the AR Rifle, which was raffled off to raise funds for the F.O.P. #130, to help pay for the new building at their firearms range.
The winning ticket number was #0173, which belongs to Pam Johnson of Argos Indiana.
Congratulations Ms. Johnson!
Enjoy some music and history in downtown Plymouth on Friday, June 9! The high-tech Auto Indiana traveling museum from Indianapolis that features the connection between Indiana and the automotive industry, including auto racing, auto manufacturing as well as roadside businesses that sprung up along the highways and byways to serve Hoosiers. It will be open and free of charge next to the Marshall County Museum starting at 11 AM on Friday and will remain open while local band, MGB plays in the heart of downtown from 6 – 8 PM. The traveling museum on wheels will also be open during the P-Town Cruz’ In on Saturday from 9 AM – 5 PM. Other downtown businesses will have specials going on for a fun night out on the town!